Schedule & Results View schedule
News More headlines
- Finland celebrates juniors The Finnish hockey community went crazy over Finland’s win at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship with thousands celebrating on the streets – and online.
- Malmö sets European records Malmö 2014 was the best attended IIHF World Junior Championship ever hosted in Europe. 144,268 spectators attended the 31 games in southern Sweden.
- Germany stands, Norway falls With a 3-1 win over Norway in the third and deciding Relegation Round game, Germany kept its top division spot. Norway is demoted to Division I for 2015.
- Ederer is IIHF’s U20 Iron Man There are two faces to the World Junior Championship. One side is for the fans who turn on the television and enjoy the games in comfort.
- Two different Nordic dreams When you think about Finland facing a Swedish home team in IIHF play, it’s hard not to think about 1995. That’s particularly true at this year’s World Juniors.
- Finns take down Canada, 5-1 Finland's first win over Canada in 12 years takes it to the gold-medal game against Sweden. It was the most lop-sided in U20 history for the Finns vs. Canada.
- Sweden stops Russia in semis Hanging on for a 2-1 win over Russia at an ecstatic Malmö Arena, Sweden advanced to Sunday’s gold medal game. Oskar Sundqvist scored the third-period winner.